FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAM COST?
- $300 for 8th through 5th grade players
- $200 for 4th grade players
- $150 for "Future Stars" players (K through 3rd grade)
- See the main Registration Page for more details
- WHAT EQUIPMENT IS REQUIRED?
- The program fee includes rental of the following equipment:
- Helmet (with chinstrap)
- Shoulder Pads
- Practice Pants (with insert pads)
- Mouth Guard
- Players are required to supply the following:
- Practice Jersey
- Gloves (optional)
- Water Bottle (optional)
- WHEN DOES THE SEASON START?
- The first practice of the 2016 season for 8th through 5th graders will be Tuesday, August 9th.
- The first games will be on the Sunday after Labor Day weekend.
- WHEN ARE PRACTICES HELD?
- 8th through 4th graders usually practice Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM and Thursdays 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Saturdays from 8AM to 10AM
- Future Stars usually practice on Wednesdays 5:30PM to 7:30PM & Saturdays from 9AM to 11AM.
(the above practice schedules are subject to change)
- WHERE ARE PRACTICES HELD?
- Foster Field 2010 Dewey Ave.
- WHEN ARE GAMES PLAYED?
- Games are played on Sundays usually anytime between 12PM and 6 PM
- The opening week and playoffs may have slight changes
- WHERE ARE HOME GAMES PLAYED?
- Most home games are played at the ETHS Lazier Memorial Stadium.
- WHERE ARE AWAY GAMES PLAYED?
- WHEN DOES THE SEASON END?
- The last game of the season is usually played on the Last Sunday of October.